Originally Posted By GomangoCuda
Please correct me if I am wrong but the Bobsprofab k members that I have seen have r&p steering, coil over shocks and are intended for light weight race cars. Perhaps you have an Altercation k member instead.

I think Bob's Profab makes a couple different K members or at least did in the past. This one is few years old but takes all of the stock stuff except for a stock style swaybar.

I went out last night and double checked everything and made sure that everything is tight. I drove the car in front of my shop some and I did noticed that it is really more of a series of pops rather than just one pop. Going straight everything seems good then a very slight turn to the left I get 2-3 pops right together and same when turning back straight. It does seem to be worse if I turn while backing up. At this point I am open to any idea but I am fairly confident that its not anything being loose because I have checked and double checked all the fastners a couple of times. I can get an occasional pop out of it in my shop but its hard to duplicate the problem when not driving. With the the front wheels off the ground there is no issues at all. With the tires on the ground I get a pop occasionaly with the engine running or not. One I start drving it pops each time I turn and is easily duplicated but of course it is hard to see what is going on while drving.

Last edited by Steve88; 08/17/15 10:51 AM.