Originally Posted By 1BadLiLCharger
Ok, I did a little log book research. Nothing is slipping through the cracks.

We used to pay $70 for the Sunday race fee, $2000 to win. Friday and Saturday were gambler's races for $20, pretty good money to win...usually didn't pay down far, which it should have.

So, we're now paying $75 to win $1,500 (both days), and it's only paying down to 1/4's. If you're gonna take $500 off winner's prize money, how about distributing it in the 1/8's? Maybe $50 for 1/8's? That's a max of 8 cars you'd have to pay. Nothing like going 5 rounds and getting nothing back.

Also, something to consider, keep the 10.0 qualifying away from the Pro class in the run order...too many cars rushing back to have to run right away. There are enough classes to space them apart better.

I'm still not exactly clear on Thursday...pre-registered ONLY? Or will you let non pre-registered enter after the pre-registered are in? Or will we have to wait until after 6pm (you list 12-6 for pre-reg on your flier)?

Well I didn't take anything or change anything from the last 2 years I was there payout wise but I am not sure what Charlie did. Im certain the guys who are going to win each class both days have already picked out there winners circle outfit because they have it locked up, but take a look at the even over all from the stand point of payout. It's better overall for the event. If we based payout on car count I would have to get rid of guaranteed payouts and base it solely on car count and no one wants that

As anything, with growth we will be able to raise payout to attract more racers but it takes time.

Pre registered racers will be let in first Thursday between 12-6. Anyone else can come in after that and pay at the gate around the clock. Pre registering helps us understand the amount of people to anticipate for numerous reasons as well as pays the bills leading up to putting the event on.

Hope that helps.