I doubt I will be using 50 ft/lbs, but I'm not too worried about getting the shaft out of round. These shafts are smaller diameter and thick material when compared to the stock sized rocker shafts, but this also presents a different issue relating to oiling through the rocker shaft.
The three inner studs have a reduced diameter so oil can flow around them, so they will have to be torqued to a lower setting. It is interesting none of those broke?

I E-Mailed Jesel to see what they have, and this is their reply:

"We do a pro series rocker kit for that head. There is machining required. The factory style cast in rocker shaft pedestals have to be removed for our steel stand to bolt down to the head. Then our shaft bolts to our steel stand. The rocker kit costs $1700.00 and takes about 7-10 days to build to your desired ratio.

Jon Fodor
JESEL, Inc.
732-901-1800 xt. 161
732-901-6777 fax
jonf@jesel.com"

For someone thinking of using these heads and looking for a rocker system, the Jesel setup may be the way to go? The T&D system is almost $1200, then I spent another $200+ on the aluminum stands and hardware, so their rocker kit would not be much more than what I already have in my T&D setup?