Originally Posted By Adam71Charger
Originally Posted By 383man
Originally Posted By Adam71Charger
Originally Posted By AARCONV
I am happy with my pro stick.. the pro ratchet is different..in my pro stick I cant mess up a shift, first pull into second is just a pull, last shift you have to pull the trigger...coming to a stop you can just push the shifter all the way to 1st...the only thing about this shifter is the cable is in the front of the shifter..

Can the pro stick be used with a reverse pattern VB?

Yes as I use the B&M Pro Stick with my Turbo Action RMVB. I really like the Pro Stick as its easy to use and works great when racing for me. And its not a ton of money. Ron

Ron does the pro stick get cumbersome on the street?

Not to me at all as its easy to use and drive with. And you can go into reverse using just one hand. It has the little lever you push to go in reverse and you can push it with your right hand as I do and then just push the shifter into reverse with the same hand. You dont have to hold the revere lever when going in reverse as you just push it and then let it go and then use the same hand and put the shifter in reverse. I think some think you need two hands to go into reverse when they see the extra lever but you do not. Ron

Last edited by 383man; 08/12/15 12:11 PM.