Hello guys,
I need some input here as I have been driving my 71 charger rt for a couple years now probably 1500-2000 miles total and from time to time when it is warmed up I can here a light ticking from valvetrain and the car does seem to be down on power from when I first got it out.

Here are the specs:
-440 stroker with 440 source 500 inch stroker kit
-9.8 to 1 comp
-stealth heads with no porting but upgraded springs and retainers/locks
-Comp Cam Xtreme Energy Hi-Lift .564"(does NOT purr like a kitten like they state it is rough as hell and only 10-12 lbs vaccum)
-source roller rockers with spacers under stock Valve covers
-6 pack intake/carbs rejetted with quick fuel plates & lighter springs
-stock hp exhaust manifolds (had headers but went back to manifolds for car shows as it goes in stock class)
-recurved electronic dist 20 initial and 38 total chrome MP box
-3200 stall convertor in beefed up 727
-3.91 rear gears

Here are my concerns:
The car idles like crap very rough and all the tuning I have tried does not help but I can live with that. I know the cam is to blame and it worked good when I had headers on it but with the manifolds the car is all done at 5200-5400 rpm so the cam is TOO big for this combo now.

So over the winter I want to swap in a new cam and I was going to go with the Mr Six pack cam but my engine guy brought up a good point as the car has dual springs on it and he would want to remove those to break the cam in so it does not take an early crap due to high spring preasure. That got me thinking does it make more sense to put that $300 roughly of labor to pull the springs and put them back on when broken in towards a roller setup instead? I did some looking and I am really liking the Lunati roller cam kit: https://www.lunatipower.com/Product.aspx?id=4642&gid=365

Has anyone had any experience with this or another roller cam kit? I think this one looks good from my combo as I want some major torque down low but also a little top end until those stock manifolds cut me off around 5500. is it a pretty straight forward conversion? Will I need new pushrods(have crane ones in there now), a new dist drive? Just wondered what I will all be looking at and if it is worth it to do the roller or just do the Mr Six pack cam?

INPUT PLEASE!! up

1969.5 A12 Bee EV2
1971 Charger RT
1973 Duster tubbed 500 low deck 10.90 monster
3 440 polara vert projects