Monte, I went out and looked at my three 1050 Dominators that I have now, two 9375 early versions and the one newer 9375-2 which is the one that I thought had the HP cast into the drivers side, it does not have that. I learned something from you on that I remember Summits site advertising the new "Holleys HP series" Dominators with improved throttle repsonce and so on so maybe that is where I got the HP reference on the newer Dominators. I should check my three 4150 HP series carbs to see if they have the HP cast onto the sides of them I was under the impressiion that Holley had revised the Dominators to become the HP sereis Dominators back 8 to 10 yrs. ago to compete with BG King series carbs and the other after market carb. companys like Quik Fuel, Pro Form and so on and custom carb makers and modifiers like the "Carb Shop, Chuck Nuygtten(SP?) and the others out there. I wasn't aware that Holley had discontinued the newer "HP" type Domiator line and replaced it with the 'Ultra" series line, thanks for that information Some times I "assume" things from readings adds and public inforamtion (marketing) releases in the Dragster and need straight information from someone at the source like your self I hope that I have not misled or provided any misinformation to anyone on this forum that has led to confusion on there parts, if so I'm sorry Now back to work on more projects that are productive like showing the physcical differences from the top view of the early and later non Ultra 9375 carbs, the one that I had thought was the HP type is the three circiut one on the left, you can see the removable bleeds on the top versus the earlier one with two circiuts and non removable bleeds, which is the one that I like the best for a foot brake car

4933011-MVC-022S.JPG (285 downloads)
Last edited by Cab_Burge; 01/08/09 03:38 PM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)