Quote:

Quote:

The secret is in the Heads...Not sure the legal heads for a SB Mopar will get the job done personally. But I also thin Ryan or one of the SB head guys on here can better answer that.

245RP CNC INDY -1 with a 2.15"/1.625" "can" flow over 360/260 & have 2.90" of intake port cross section so..... it's in between a Ported INDY SR + a Ported INDY 440-1 flow wise/size wise...that's about maxed out INDY SB head IMO.

If W9 is legal I'd just do a 9...

The F1R is the real limiting factor to whole deal. I'm not a "racer" just an engine clown, but my thoughts would be how much TQ would the big motor make with boost (tremendous amt)& how do you hook that on cal tracs with a 10.5. Would definitely have to be a glide at that point... Especially when talking a Cent blower that comes on harder than a turbo down low..... I kind of agree with Kenny do high RPM SB although I'd do the up to 400" deal....just for sheer fact of trying to get it to hook. Lightened race block with alum heads will be pretty light motor & still allow to move weight around to rear of car to make weight.

I don't think power with any of the combo's will be the problem... If the F1R can put out 15 PSI (double atmosphere), (it lists at 38 PSI but that is all dependant on engine size it is feeding) you should be able to make 1200 out of a INDY 365 or max the F1R out at 1300-1400 at 390-400 inches.

I'd just go with whatever you're more comfortable with.

with good intelligent discussion, like this, we can learn alot.
thanks keep it up, new wrinkles in the brain
p.s. everyone else to, i dont know how quote that many