Okay, 71-72 B-Body afficionados, your opinions on the plan for my sled.

The car needs a repaint, which will be done (sometime) in the original '72 Mopar Blue. At that time, I'm removing the molding around the car's middle, removing the Satellite Sebring and Plymouth badging. I picked up a '71-72 RR bulge hood that's in nice shape that will be painted and put on at the same time. Gone are the whitewall tires and deluxe hubcaps, to be replaced by cop wheels and 'Plymouth Division' stamped dog dish hub caps. 235/60/15s BFG Radial TAs up front, 255/60/15s on the back. Can't decide on strobe stripes on the hood into the fenders.

The interior will not be touched. 39k original mile interior, no cracks, wear, cut-ups, no nothing. That's how I'm gonna enjoy it.

Drivetrain: all over the map. What I did secure was an 8 3/4 drum-to-drum rearend out of a '73 RR that will be rebuilt for 3.23 SG (it could be a SG now it just hasn't been torn into yet). Add to the rear '73 HD springs. Price and availability will dictate the motor/727. Mild cam and troque converter for street cruising and driveability.

2180194-Satellite.jpg (249 downloads)