Incase anyone is wondering what I am doing with the 71/72 registry, I have written a form to use for the registration process. At this time both Eric and I are proof reading it for errors and missing information needed to keep the data accurate. Since both Eric and I are both 71 Plymouth owners, I will also be contacting 3 more people, a 72 Plymouth, a 71 Charger and also a 72 Charger owner to proof read it for missing information. This registry is going to be a very large task to undertake and to ensure everyone that he or she will have his or her security issues taken with great importance, I need to accomplish this task right the first time, so bear with me until I have it completed. Also I have realized that the 71/72 B Body registries can and most likely get to be so large that they cannot be monitored correctly, so I have decided to narrow the body styles down to the following select models. I have decided that the following VIN number categories will be collected and stored in the database. It is unfortunate that we cannot gather all the 71/72 B Body information so I hope you understand.

PLYMOUTH
1971 GTX
1971 RR
1971 SATELLITE SEBRING PLUS (SSP)
1972 RR
1972 RR/GTX
1972 SATELLITE SEBRING PLUS (SSP)

DODGE
1971 CHARGER R/T
1971 CHARGER SUPER BEE
1972 CHARGER RALLY

At this time the above list is what will be collected and I may add to this list after I hear back from the proofreaders.

71 GTX 4sp Dana GY9 HD Road King