hi guys,,,,...im done....
the car ....my brothers 72 satellite 318/904
the problem,,,....starts fine when cold ..runs 30/40 mins ..then dead stop...no spark at coil lead on upon cranking....

replaced all new parts.......ignition switch
....distributor
....ecu x 3
....eng bay wiring harness
....ballast resistors numerous (dual )
....coil
....volt reg
....pulled bulkhead connector cleaned , checked continuity everywhere , every wire....
....done everything known to man...!!!
....tested resistive ohms, voltage everywhere , had complete dash out of car back to firewall, every connection and crimp joint cleaned and tested...fusebox, etc etc etc..

now the strangest......after its been running and stops dead ( when warm) it has no spark upon cranking then when you turn it off it lets one spark go from the coil lead....
(thinking ballast resistor )
now if when hot , I unplug distributor ,just plug in another distributor...earth it and spin the shaft I have a beautiful intense spark rom the coil...so to break it down..
when its warm. it loses all spark, then hook aup another distributor , earth it. spin shaft by hand , it has a beautiful full spark!...
stranger....with ignition on, not cranking or running unplug ecu, plug another ecu in , then earth the ecu it throws a inch long spark out of the coil lead!...can any of you mopar igniton tech heads help out a frustrated aussie? I drove this car all over los angeles before I shipped it home never missed a beat...must be the clean aussie air!..