Originally Posted By Quicktree
Originally Posted By GTS340
Very nice work Mike!
Seems like I remember a certain genius member calling your product "snake oil" and saying that your attention to detail on rocker geometry offers no benefit, I wonder what his view would be on this specific application.
and I still do thank you very much, this is an excellent thread and has nothing to do with what you described genius.

Nothing to do with it? Oh really? Please do explain!
What Mike does is correct rocker arm GEOMETRY by relocating the rocker shaft to a position where it needs to be while accounting for certain variables i.e. installed valve stem height, rocker arm fulcrum length, net valve lift, and I'm sure several other things... The machined rocker shaft saddles in the head are not a "one location fits all" nor do all rocker arms have the same fulcrum length, whether he gets there by making new shaft stands or making shaft relocation kits the goal and end result is the same! While in this case the stackup of all these variables was obviously extreme, just bolting a shaft rocker system to the stands in the head will be less than ideal, way too many variables for the shaft location to be correct.
Comprende Pythagoras??