With the paint still looking and shining great, I've been working and upgrading more mechanical items than the paint right now. The 360 in the truck has a complete Magnum serpentine belt system on it (which has also been installed 20 years)with Dodge Sanden compressor and Dodge Denso alternator, so yesterday I installed new tensioner and serp belt. Also pulled the original 1969 2 core radiator(with dual electric fans) and installed a new 3 core aluminum radiator(for A-bodies). I also had to install new molded radiator hose's because they were also 20 years old and top one with new radiator moved to drivers side instead of center of top tank (1992 360 magnum Ramcharger/truck hose worked perfect). Then I made brackets for the condenser to mount to the core support instead of being zip tied through the fins with those push zip ties that mount tranny coolers to radiators. Already changed all the fluids, spark plugs, installed new Quick Fuel carb, Holley Blue pump, all 3 brake hose's, all 4 shocks and other little things. Once I dial it in for a worry free driver, then I'll do a little updating on the looks. Guys at work have already nick named it "Miss Piggy".....kinda fat-kinda low-kinda the same color....Ha, I still luv this truck......

Last edited by mopargreg; 05/18/15 11:29 PM.