Quote:
It appears from the picture that the pumps are different, look at the bolt that retains the reservoir, it's in a different location.

So it there a general rule? TRW 68 and back? 69-? B-bodies except Hemis Federal? C-bodies saginaw?

I pretty sure the one on my AAR is a Federal as did a 70 Dart I pulled a spare off of. Best I can tell a 68 SB Coronet I have has a TRW on it.

The above picture show the same mounts for the bracket but the ones I have that I think are TRWs have a different mount. The first picture I attached is I believe a TRW, the second is what I believe is a Federal.

The first pic in your post is a Saginaw pump(oval fill top). The second pic you posted appears to be a TRW pump with a Federal cap on it. The TRW caps and federal caps will interchange. Normally the federal caps had "ears" and the TRW's were round. The TRW and federal pumps are real similar if you don't know what to look for. The easiest way to tell is the difference in the reservoir's as I posted earlier.

Most TRW's pumps were '68 and earlier so after '68 the majority got Saginaw and Federal. If you don't know your cars history, take your pick.

Last edited by ratroaster; 05/06/15 01:43 AM.