If you could effectively get rid of all the oil from the crank its self the waste oil from the cam and or lifters would oil everything just fine on its own when slung off the crank. When you look at modern high power builds the cam is in a tunnel completely separated from the crank so no oil from the valve train hits the crank. Then every thing you can imagine is done to get the rest off the crank. Even with coated pins they'll still EDM a hole from the rod journal up the beam of the rod to feed the pin a couple drops of oil. Prostockers are still finding better ways to get rid of windage and still finding power from it. I've seen one local prostockers dry sump system pull 21+ vac with no vac pump, that's just the scavenge sections pulling that. They've gotten so good at getting rid of oil, they have to put some back, but they can put right where it's needed. When I look at my own motors and ones way better than mine, they're still primitive by comparison when it comes to oil control. I know it's not for the street, but the manufacturers are doing similar stuff now with dry sumps, sprayers, coatings, and trays/scrapers so why not take as much advantage as you have patience and budget to. For me it's "free" power since it doesn't require stronger parts, more spring, or compression to make. There's a video somewhere that shows a BBC with a clear pan wadding up oil on the crank. I'll post it when I find it.