Originally Posted By DaveRS23
Suspension parts have became a real crap shoot lately. I used to only use Moog or TRW for my suspension parts. Rock Auto or the local parts store is my source.

That is the complete truth. I just went through this with a '70 AMX. First off I have also always used Moog. But if you do any kind of search, there are a lot of people that, in their opinion, are having problems with Moog quality, specifically the boot quality. So I went looking. Based on a lot of conversation with numerous people I had decided on Raybestos Professional Grade. Then I find That Raybestos sold that division to Federal-Mogul, owner of Moog. Now I am seeing comments that Raybestos is going to be nothing other than re-boxed Moog. Where to go next? Apparently the NAPA NCP line, their premium line, is re-boxed Spicer so I bought most of my parts from NAPA. A little more expensive than RockAuto, who I use a lot, but not enough to take my breath away.

Now a lot of what I've said is based on supposition, conjecture, and assumption so if anyone has any contradictory information, please post it. I won't be offended.

Last edited by 6PakBee; 04/12/15 10:45 AM.

"We live in a time when intelligent people are being silenced so that stupid people won't be offended".