Suspension parts have became a real crap shoot lately. I used to only use Moog or TRW for my suspension parts. Rock Auto or the local parts store is my source.

But the last couple of years 2 things have started to happen that has caused me to just buy the cheap house brand suspension parts. First, the name brand parts that I have always bought now come with a Made in China sticker on them. Now the name brand Chinese parts MIGHT be better than the house brand Chinese parts, but I don't know if they are worth the extra price or not.

And second, in 2 identical boxes will be 2 different looking parts. I guess because of re-boxing.

I would prefer to have the quality US made parts that I have used for decades. And am willing to pay more for them. But it appears that there are no sources left for known-quality US made suspension parts.

There are probably some import suspension parts that are better than others, but how on earth do you figure out which ones they are. The label on the boxes often have no correlation to the manufacturer of the part inside.

Master, again and still