you are looking for a miracle solution, it's not that simple. proper diagnosing needs to be done.

did you clean the throttle body also? need to get the crude out of the throttle body butterfly. air needs to pass through them cleanly.

need a scan tool to read the air temp sensor (in intake plenum), MAP sensor, injector time and the coolant temp sensor. sensor can be within it's parameters and NOT set a code. could be reading wrong, computer only knows extreme high or low or open or closed circuit for the codes.,
A scan tool will also read the oxygen sensors, and see what they are doing. again they can be within it's parameters but read wrong for what i is actually doing or needed and NOT set a code.

I have seen the ground wire corroded and give goofy readings to the 02 sensors. it also operates the heater circuit of the sensor ( ground wire is at the driver front cylinder head area)

weak ignition system will show up more during cold / warm up than when at operating temperature. are the cap,wires, spark plugs good? ignition coils go bad all the time.if you have a special spark plug in it, then change them to the normal champion. these hate those bosch platinum especially.

bad intake plenum can be checked by pulling the pcv valve and breather hose out of the valve cover, cover 1 hole and check for vacuum at the other hole. if vacuum present, then plenum is sucking from underneath. any other vacuum leak can cause problems. you will usually see that at the MAP sensor reading.

low fuel pressure can cause problems, low pressure will be more troublesome cold than at operating temperature. (eg) if spec is 37-45 and it is at 30, you will have cold running problems. but probably run ok, maybe a touch low on power. if a fuel injector isn't spraying correctly, it will cause more problems cold than warm.

1 other thing and I don't remember what years have and not have.(brain fart) is the egr valve can be stuck slightly open. Thinking you do not have 1, but just putting it out there, since some years do and some don't. (causes and internal vacuum leak)

you say you here a loud sucking noise, my first thought is fuel issue
somehow, low pressure or computer is closing / opening injector because of some false reading.
alot of these sensors can be monitored with a volt/ohm meter, but you need there specific chart as the reading change with temperature, they are not all the same.

make sure the connectors do NOT any corrosion in them, this causes resistance in the reading and the sensor output signal to be wrong.