I laid out my cam and had Comp Cams cut it for me.
intake 236* @ .050" with .474" lift
exhaust 232* @ .050" with .483" lift
112 LSA and 10* of overlap at .050"
It's a rather interesting lobe. It uses fast ramps to hang the valve open longer and drops 'em quickly when closing. It's got a fairly fat lope peak for a non-roller cam.

I originally wanted zero overlap but that would have taken a custom blank. I agreed to let 'em move the lobes and add a touch of overlap to use a standard blank and cut down the cost. I paid $182 for the cam in 2001. I don't think the cost has gone up much since then.
It's a fairly nice cam. Smooth idle and good cylinder pressure. A side effect is better economy when not in the turbos.

There have been some advances in turbo cam technology in the past 5 years. You'll find more cams being cut with a taller exhaust lobe the evacuate the cylinders better. The duration is cut down to prevent reversion because you're not going to get any exhaust scavenging with a turbo building backpressure in the header. LSA has moved around a bit but seems to stay at 112 to 114 for most motors.
DO NOT use a blower cam. They're not the same and will not be happy when saddled with a turbo.
Unless someone is really going radical, you're not going to find many big cams in the turbo world. You simply build a mild engine that moves air smoothly. It's not necessary to hog out the heads within an inch of their lives. You simply make sure the air can get in and out with a minimum of fuss. Look at mid lift numbers and ignore everything over .500" lift. You're not going up there so don't waste your time. Those big number heads can have horrible low speed air behavior and that's what you want to avoid.

Make it smooth, mild, and cram the air in. You'd be suprised what you'll get.
My stock 906 head combo with a Torker II intake and this cam managed to crank out 657 hp and 742 tq at the wheels using a nicely massaged 850 carb, 17 psi, and alcohol sprayed through a nitrous style needle.

I don't know what it'll do with EFI. Hopefully I won't over time the engine and rattle the head gasket out like I did on that last run.

We are brothers and sisters doing time on the planet for better or worse. I'll take the better, if you don't mind.
- Stu Harmon