Quote:

UPDATE!!!! HOLLEY 4792 AND 4790 CARBS
AND YES POWER VALVE MIGHT TRY A 2.5

Do these carbs. have the List #4790 and List # 4792 or are they List # 4790-1 or -2 and 4792-1 or -2 or no dash numbers after the list numbers? The reason I'm asking is the original OEM carbs did not have dash #s, only the later Holley replacement carbs have the -1 or -2 #s after the list numbers. I have had expereinces with both types and the later -1 and -2 are harder to get them dialed in and running good I saw that you had bought them from Summit recently so you can count on them being the later replacement -1 and -2 carbs Holley made, not the early ones Ma Mopar bought and installed on the cars back when What is the center carb. List #? I have seen many guys on this web site advice using combinations of jets and squirters that would not work on any of the sixpak set ups I have tuned and used on street cars out here and in SO CA My message here is the place you live and work on your car at can have a direct effect on what tuning your carbs. need I live west of the Rocky Mtns at 3500 + ft altitude, the humidity here is a bunch lower than the same elevation in many states east of the rockies, humidity plays a big factor on how close the oxygen molicules are in the air where you live and drive Same thing on barometric pressures and temperatures. BTW, all us drag racers and Hi Po Mopar street guys west of the rockies suck all the good air out of the atomsphere before we let it circulate back east, right Thumper, Triple Threat and Jeremiah It is still 04-01-2015,isn't it

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)