Quote:

Quote:

I know you didn't mention Strange but just put them in the front of the 64 Polara on 73 A body spindles. Parts were all well packaged and looked great. Install went well. Took 49 lbs off over the big rotors, calipers and caliper brackets. Stops pretty dog gone good. Worked great today in Vegas

I just noticed the Strange brake kits when looking on Dr Diff's website. I'm looking to improve the brake performance as well as lose some weight off my car. Currently it is 3760# as raced, so any weight reduction is welcomed. The Strange brakes seem a bit cheaper, I wonder how they would work on a have-ish race only car?

Mine is 3740 with me and runs 10.30s & 129 in decent air. I have some street miles on them too. Noticably less drag when rotating wheel over the stock setup I had. Im pretty happy with them so far.

Sworn Member Central Valley MoPar Drag Pack. You can reach me at (done-et-chasing@going-rounds.gone)... :-)

[img]https://s6.postimg.org/v3mbggksx/SAC16.jpg[/img]image hosting more than 5mb