Quote:

Hey Rob,

How is the project coming along? Are you still posting pics over on the Lat-G site? I haven't been there in awhile.

I am assuming the front accessory plate that came on the kit 6.1 is the same unit that comes on all 6.1 from the factory. I don't think they make differnet versions. Anyhow, I can get the stock alt. and a/c compressor at a very substantially reduced price.

I looked on Bouchillon's site, but only saw listings of combo's but no pics of what is actually supplied. Am I missing something? I would like to see what their configuation looks like.

I am getting the supplies to finish up the install on the rear 4-link. Been dragging my feet something terrible.

Any pics of troublsome areas with clearence problems would be great. Also..... How many of you used the stock location for the a/c compressor mount? If so, how did you run your lines from the left front of the engine compartment over to the right firewall area/evap???

Thanks for the input guys. I know I have asked some of these questions before, but as you all have put your cars together, I appreciate your input and tips on avoiding some of the fabrication mistakes that take time to change and correct.

Thanks...please keep the info coming.

Happy New Year!!!

Gar

Gary, took a couple months off my car....but cutting the trans/driveshaft tunnel out as we speak!!

Since you have the alterK, I dont think you will have any clearance issues in the RR. In an Abody the Alternator hits the flange on the frame rail when using the factory offset of the chassis

I am putting the AC compressor in the stock 6.1 location. I have a Vintage air setup so we put the bulkhead behind the intake manifold on the firewall, then plumbed hi press lines inside the car.

Pic is the Bouchillon accessories. It's all MP stuff with the exception of a couple power steering fittings and reservoir (which I didnt use).