Hey Rob,

How is the project coming along? Are you still posting pics over on the Lat-G site? I haven't been there in awhile.

I am assuming the front accessory plate that came on the kit 6.1 is the same unit that comes on all 6.1 from the factory. I don't think they make differnet versions. Anyhow, I can get the stock alt. and a/c compressor at a very substantially reduced price.

I looked on Bouchillon's site, but only saw listings of combo's but no pics of what is actually supplied. Am I missing something? I would like to see what their configuation looks like.

I am getting the supplies to finish up the install on the rear 4-link. Been dragging my feet something terrible.

Any pics of troublsome areas with clearence problems would be great. Also..... How many of you used the stock location for the a/c compressor mount? If so, how did you run your lines from the left front of the engine compartment over to the right firewall area/evap???

Thanks for the input guys. I know I have asked some of these questions before, but as you all have put your cars together, I appreciate your input and tips on avoiding some of the fabrication mistakes that take time to change and correct.

Thanks...please keep the info coming.

Happy New Year!!!

Gar