recently,i sent an inquiry to dart machinery about the possibility of them manufacturing new hemi and wedge blocks.here is the response i got.i could not transpose it to here but here is what the reply said word for word.....can you send me the names of the sites you mentioned so we can do some market research and see what the true demand is? we are always here to help if the investment vs demand formula works out.tooling is not cheap and we have to take this into consideration.....so,ANYBODY that has ANY info on any website forums with links to anything mentioning the need for mopar blocks,please list them here asap,or send them directly to dart machinery.they have a form on their website to do that directly.or fill out the form requesting blocks.....this could be the answer to the long lived block dilema us mopar fans have been waiting for....NOW IS THE TIME FOR ALL TO REPLY TO THEM.this is not a guarantee they will do this.but if they see a market,they will look into it seriously..if the mods could keep this up as long as possible that would help

SFI 25.5 depends,no leak,even at 213 mph....