In spite of numerous opinions to the contrary, I don't see how standard roller bearings can work correctly on the UCA in a Mopar front end. On the LCA a roller bearing would be fine.

On GM cars (to the best of my knowledge) they have a shaft that the UCA pivots on and the camber and caster are adjusted by shimming the shaft. With this method the bushing or bearing shaft centerlines in the control arms are always parallel and concentric so a standard roller bearing would work fine.

On a Mopar however, the camber and more importantly caster are adjusted by rotating the front and rear cam bolts which moves the front or rear of the control arm relative to each other. This inherantly misaligns the bushing or bearing centerlines in the control arm such that they are almost certainly not concentric or parallel. A rubber or poly bushing can flex to adjust for this misalignment but a rigid roller bearing cannot. This condition puts the roller bearing into a "bind" situation.

What is needed in this application instead of a roller bearing is a spherical rod end type bearing (i.e.: Heim joint). I've not seen any spherical UCA bushing replacements offered for sale but I think it would be very possible to fabricate them. If anyone knows of someone who makes them, please let me know.