Yes, exterior all MM1. Inner door panels will be the tan metallic above & below the trim panel, entire inner door from top to bottom and in the front, bordered by the weatherstrip. MM1 color on the other side of the weatherstrip. Hard-line it along/between weatherstrip clip holes. Center area of the inner door (where the access openings are) was barely covered. Fairly glossy finish, but less glossy than exterior.
I don't know that the "hood patch" for '68s was on the tag, should be on the track (aka Broadcast) sheet if so equipped. Optional. Ehrenberg at Mopar Action will have the schematic; hood "scoops" were included in the blackout scheme if so equipped. Your car may also be coded for a pinstripe, as my Decor Group '68 was; check your track sheet. Decor Group cars essentially got the Satellite interior; non-Decor cars got the Belvedere coupe interior. Check the Hamtramck Historical site for the Option & Trim Guide info. RR Decor Group started when the HT RRs came along mid-cycle. Yours is an early car: mine has SPD of 9/30 and its SO# is 130XXX.
Looks like you're doing a beautiful job on it!