Quote:

Well it depends on how one defines best. Closest or original, nicest bends, helpful service, blah blah.
My experience FWIW - and this goes back at least 5 years, maybe closer to 10.
Goal: Performance, overkill heat reduction and flow capacity.
Need: Replace the main chassis fuel line which had some rust and maybe even porosity over the axle, but no obvious leak.
Decision: Stainless 3/8 line in stock location (plus pick up and feed, of course).

Purchased in this order for a '67 Barracuda:
1. Fine Lines, claimed to fit 67-8 B & V. Bends were somewhat collapsed, so returned. See goals if this seems extreme.
2. Classic Tube, claimed to fit 67-8 B & V. Did not fit my '67 B'cuda correctly. Cut up tubing for other purposes.
3. Inline, claimed to fit 67 B. Fit well in original location.

Is there a difference between 67 and 68 or between Barracuda and Valiant? My guess is yes. Does that mean that the people at Inline know when there differences better than the other two? I have no idea. All I can say is that they did in this one instance.

Ok I will elaborate. Inline fuel lines and full length brake lines fit fine. The rear end brake lines did not...now I will say that I ordered last year and am just getting to the rear end install.

When I inquired about the wrong lines was asked to send a pic and they would SELL me a set that fit...30 days to check fit etc or no return.. I will just eat it.. but will go else where.. I spent well over $500 with them.... those 2 pieces are $25..and never been installed...

Just me...

68 Charger 383/ AT Green/Green VT
70 Roadrunner 383/4sp Purple/Black VT