From my end selling a few items from a friends spot, I saw a bunch of tire kicking tight-azz people who wouldn't come off any of the $$$$ rolls in their wallet. They touch and handle everything and walk away. Most would'nt even try to buy item for less or wanted it for near nothing. When I tried to wonder around and buy stuff from others , it did seem like a lot of the same old over priced stuff, the same guys have been trying to sell for years. I tried to buy a couple things for a lower price and they wouldn't budge. A guy in Falbes spot did cut me a deal on a set of M/P ductile iron 360 main caps, TY. I think the economy is not getting any better and the guys buying need a deal because their cash is limited, and the guys selling need to get as much as they can because they don't sell enough and the cost to get a vendor spot ain't cheap. Also, I think they need to just cancel Sundays from now on because there was hardly no one there except vendors. We sold a total of $70 from the four of us in our spot today,[Sunday]. And I know ain't, ain't a word but I'm from Missouri and we use it here.