Moparts

INDY CYL TRADESHOW March 6th-8th

Posted By: sixpakx

INDY CYL TRADESHOW March 6th-8th - 02/23/15 02:47 PM

who,s going and what are you bringing or looking for?
Posted By: tboomer

Re: INDY CYL TRADESHOW - 02/23/15 03:03 PM

Date please?
Posted By: old_racer

Re: INDY CYL TRADESHOW - 02/23/15 03:22 PM

March 6-8th Ted, you should try and come sometime, nice way to break up the winter dull drums
Posted By: Quickrunner

Re: INDY CYL TRADESHOW - 02/23/15 03:23 PM

Will be there socializing and looking for parts. I have a nice bolt in A-body 4.10 Dana 60 with all new stuff and disk brake setup. Its a truck housung cut to A-body specs. if anyone is interested I can deliver to the show.
Posted By: tboomer

Re: INDY CYL TRADESHOW - 02/23/15 03:33 PM

Quote:

March 6-8th Ted, you should try and come sometime, nice way to break up the winter dull drums

I would love to make it Russ! But a ten hour ride is probably out of the question.
Posted By: Joesixpack

Re: INDY CYL TRADESHOW - 02/23/15 03:58 PM

will be there... anybody from 44646 Massillon OH area coming? I have a 8 3/4 bare,clean painted housing picked up in that area and brought to INDY show...

Attached picture 8438339-unnamed(50).jpg
Posted By: 5spdcuda

Re: INDY CYL TRADESHOW March 6th-8th - 02/23/15 04:14 PM

Plum Bad & I plan to be there Sat. Don't really need anything.
Posted By: old_racer

Re: INDY CYL TRADESHOW - 02/23/15 05:08 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I would love to make it Russ! But a ten hour ride is probably out of the question.

how about splitting the trip into 2 parts, leave friday afternoon drive 1/2 way there or so , stay overnite, leave early sat morn stay the day on sat and do the same thing on the way home?? just a thought.
Russ
Posted By: QTR MILR

Re: INDY CYL TRADESHOW - 02/23/15 06:09 PM

I'll be there.... just looking and meeting up with some friends...
Posted By: moparguy7074

Re: INDY CYL TRADESHOW - 02/23/15 06:38 PM

Quote:

Will be there socializing and looking for parts. I have a nice bolt in A-body 4.10 Dana 60 with all new stuff and disk brake setup. Its a truck housung cut to A-body specs. if anyone is interested I can deliver to the show.

How much?
Posted By: Quickrunner

Re: INDY CYL TRADESHOW - 02/23/15 07:11 PM

Quote:

Quote:

How much?

I just listed it on here for $1250
Posted By: Frito

Re: INDY CYL TRADESHOW - 02/24/15 12:34 AM

Frito wouldn't miss it. Always find and bring home something I don't need. A great way to start off the year
Posted By: moparjoe360.4

Re: INDY CYL TRADESHOW - 02/24/15 02:26 AM

My dad and I are planning on going Sunday. I'm going to pick up a pair of Aeroheads for my truck. If anyone's interested we have a used complete power convertible top for a 70 Cuda we can deliver.
Posted By: SportF

Re: INDY CYL TRADESHOW - 02/24/15 03:02 AM

Quote:

Yeah, its always warmer there than Wisconsin and Minnesota, but not by much. There was a heck of a snow storm on Sunday last year there.

We'll be there in any case, running around with the Victory NSS gang!

(photo by Dennis Mothershed)

Attached picture 8438954-cordovalaunch63.JPG
Posted By: racerx

Re: INDY CYL TRADESHOW March 6th-8th - 02/24/15 04:58 AM

Real good comedian will be here in town that Saturday so it's a tossup never been to one but keep telling my self I need to go ....Lol any way looking for some Fire core wires and who knows what else.
Posted By: Fishmarket

Re: INDY CYL TRADESHOW March 6th-8th - 02/24/15 11:11 AM

Anybody have a vendors list?
Posted By: MagnumDartSport

Re: INDY CYL TRADESHOW March 6th-8th - 02/24/15 07:06 PM

If anyone has any stock 340 intake manifolds they want to sell drop me a pm.
Posted By: 72N96RR

NEED HELP!!! - 02/24/15 11:54 PM

Any Michigan Members going?? I am going to try to make it but if not I need someone that can transport two bumpers for Joe Suchy...He wants to reproduce bumpers for the 1963 Dodge 330,440, Polaras...I have two excellent cores and he needs them so we in the hobby with these cars can all benefit...Joe said he will gladly come to your vehicle and pick them up...PM me if any Michigan guys can make this happen...
Posted By: cudaboy

Re: NEED HELP!!! - 02/25/15 02:00 AM

I'm going. We would have to cram them in the wife's Jeep Patriot, but as long as they are wrapped good it shouldn't be a problem. We are leaving from Westland Sat morning.

Dennis

Re: INDY CYL TRADESHOW March 6th-8th - 02/25/15 02:17 AM

Quote:

Real good comedian will be here in town that Saturday so it's a tossup never been to one but keep telling my self I need to go ....Lol any way looking for some Fire core wires and who knows what else.

Let me know if you don't find any Firecores there.
Posted By: cgall

Re: INDY CYL TRADESHOW March 6th-8th - 02/25/15 02:30 AM

Frito always seems to find some firecore spaghetti.
Posted By: moprod

Re: INDY CYL TRADESHOW March 6th-8th - 02/25/15 07:30 AM

would be nice to know what vendors plan to be there
Posted By: 67_Satellite

Re: INDY CYL TRADESHOW March 6th-8th - 02/26/15 01:35 PM

Bubby 44 0 & I will be there saturday looking for?????
Posted By: farmboy

Re: INDY CYL TRADESHOW March 6th-8th - 02/28/15 12:19 AM

I'm planning on a booth this year. Planning on cleaning out the garage some. Bringing a few hemi parts, have a real nice 3705 MW carb, and connecting rods, 6 pack balancer. I was thinking of throwing in a couple of damaged hemi cranks. They would be cheap if anyone has a use for them. Let me know, if someone wants to see them. I am bringing a real nice 8 3/4 housing, narrowed, braced, and 4 link brackets, axles spool, all new, and it will be a bargain if anyone needs it. Hope the weather clears up.
Posted By: Rhinodart

Re: INDY CYL TRADESHOW March 6th-8th - 03/01/15 04:18 AM

I will be in my normal spot in the back hall, if anyone needs any 67-69 Dart parts come on by!
Posted By: daniel_depetro

Re: INDY CYL TRADESHOW March 6th-8th - 03/02/15 12:58 AM

As it stands now I am set to meet a guy to pick up my Feather Duster hood off one of Arlen Vanke's cars.
If everything works out, and I am for certain heading to Indy, I could transport those bumpers.
Posted By: Leon441

Re: INDY CYL TRADESHOW March 6th-8th - 03/02/15 02:08 AM

If I had known my R5 to Reid bells would be ready in time I would have gotten a swap meet booth and brought used parts to make the quota. Just don't have time and money to do a full on booth. I would love to share one but, that probably is not an option.

Re: INDY CYL TRADESHOW March 6th-8th - 03/02/15 02:54 AM

yeah that might be a option Leon, i got 3 spots
Posted By: knyech1

Re: INDY CYL TRADESHOW March 6th-8th - 03/02/15 06:20 PM

I would be happy to sell the front and rear bumpers off of my 71 Demon if anyone is interested. $150 for both or $100 each.

I can also pull the shortened 8 3/4 out of the car. It is backbraced, set up for 4-link and coilovers, Richmond 4.88 gears, Strange Spool, Strange axles with 1/2" studs, Mark Williams 1350 yoke. Don't have the dimensions with me off hand, but I can fit a couple 32 x 14.5W slicks under it with a 15" wide wheel with 4.5" backspacing. I just went through it last season, then only raced it in one event. IIRC there's more than $1300 invested in it. Would like to get $850 for it. If interested PM me and I can get exact dimensions.
Posted By: HEMIDARTS

Re: INDY CYL TRADESHOW March 6th-8th - 03/02/15 06:50 PM

Will anyone be bringing a fiberglass hood with a scoop for a 68 or 69 Dart? If so then my dad and I might have to make the trip over?

Re: INDY CYL TRADESHOW March 6th-8th - 03/02/15 07:56 PM

im bringing a lift off hood for 69 rr/ breather, plates, heads-up shirts, a-body door panels and bucket seat covers, 70 rr bucket seat covers, new 70 cuda rear bumper, chin spoiler for 71 charger, mopar hats, set up behind A&A transmission

Re: INDY CYL TRADESHOW March 6th-8th - 03/03/15 02:53 AM

Quote:

Will anyone be bringing a fiberglass hood with a scoop for a 68 or 69 Dart? If so then my dad and I might have to make the trip over?

Bales bought a nice one there a year or so ago from Stephens. I'm not sure if he pre ordered it or not.
Posted By: HEMIDARTS

Re: INDY CYL TRADESHOW March 6th-8th - 03/03/15 04:46 AM

Thank you Frito.
Posted By: moparguy7074

Re: INDY CYL TRADESHOW March 6th-8th *DELETED* - 03/03/15 12:54 PM

Post deleted by moparguy7074
Posted By: donscuda

Re: INDY CYL TRADESHOW March 6th-8th - 03/03/15 02:46 PM

I just got secured a ride from one of the guys from the car club, so I'll be out there Sunday, looking for some small add on parts for the 5.7 that's going in the Cuda.. can't wait, just to get out of the house, and spend some time at a show is worth it after this past winter..
Posted By: 64dodge572

Re: INDY CYL TRADESHOW March 6th-8th - 03/04/15 06:19 AM

We will be there, prepaid special orders need to be called in by noon Thursday for free delivery to the show. Wayne, Dan & Anthony
Posted By: headhunter

Re: INDY CYL TRADESHOW March 6th-8th - 03/04/15 01:16 PM

Wonder if indy will be offering any show specials would like to pick up a set of thier valve covers and plug wire set up to hide the coils on a 5.7 hemi and a few other 5.7 items. Will also be looking for a set of rims for my conv challenger
Posted By: blue64plymouth

Re: INDY CYL TRADESHOW March 6th-8th - 03/05/15 09:43 AM

Quote:

If I had known my R5 to Reid bells would be ready in time I would have gotten a swap meet booth and brought used parts to make the quota. Just don't have time and money to do a full on booth. I would love to share one but, that probably is not an option.

. Leon, I have never missed the show but we have our first race in Gainesville so I won't be going but I have 3 spots if you want one, my buddy is taking a handful of parts so you are welcome to use my end spot, it's 2 rows in front of indys display in back building,no charge, mike crick

Re: NEED HELP!!! - 03/05/15 11:48 PM

Quote:

Any Michigan Members going?? I am going to try to make it but if not I need someone that can transport two bumpers for Joe Suchy...He wants to reproduce bumpers for the 1963 Dodge 330,440, Polaras...I have two excellent cores and he needs them so we in the hobby with these cars can all benefit...Joe said he will gladly come to your vehicle and pick them up...PM me if any Michigan guys can make this happen...

72N96RR - I'll be attending on Saturday as I am meeting a seller from NC there to finalize a deal on a Feather Duster hood.

If you still need/want those bumpers transported, let me know.
I will be leaving extremely early on Saturday morning.
(586) 303-6218

Re: INDY CYL TRADESHOW March 6th-8th - 03/06/15 04:25 PM

Quote:

Quote:

. Leon, I have never missed the show but we have our first race in Gainesville so I won't be going but I have 3 spots if you want one, my buddy is taking a handful of parts so you are welcome to use my end spot, it's 2 rows in front of indys display in back building,no charge, mike crick

Mike, can you call me 434-660-3867
Posted By: Trojmn

Re: INDY CYL TRADESHOW March 6th-8th - 03/07/15 05:42 AM

This looks like a great event to walk off the cabin fever before the Autox season starts! I'm dragging Dave from Needlesstourque calibrations along with.

I'm sure I'll find something a-body or gen3 that i cant live without.

http://www.needlesstorque.com/
https://www.facebook.com/needlesstorque
Posted By: FastmOp

Re: INDY CYL TRADESHOW March 6th-8th - 03/08/15 01:56 AM

It was a great show again this year.seen several deals on parts.
Posted By: hemid68

Re: INDY CYL TRADESHOW March 6th-8th - 03/08/15 03:09 AM

Does anybody know what time the show opens tomorrow?
Thanks,
Dan

Re: INDY CYL TRADESHOW March 6th-8th - 03/08/15 12:09 PM

9:00A
Posted By: dare_dude

Re: INDY CYL TRADESHOW March 6th-8th - 03/08/15 02:42 PM

Mancini not there and Cope not there! Other wise not to bad!
Posted By: lewtot184

Re: INDY CYL TRADESHOW March 6th-8th - 03/08/15 04:00 PM

same old over priced beat up used junk.

Re: INDY CYL TRADESHOW March 6th-8th - 03/08/15 04:25 PM

I mostly agree with the above statement.
Posted By: qwkmopardan

Re: INDY CYL TRADESHOW March 6th-8th - 03/09/15 03:27 AM

From my end selling a few items from a friends spot, I saw a bunch of tire kicking tight-azz people who wouldn't come off any of the $$$$ rolls in their wallet. They touch and handle everything and walk away. Most would'nt even try to buy item for less or wanted it for near nothing. When I tried to wonder around and buy stuff from others , it did seem like a lot of the same old over priced stuff, the same guys have been trying to sell for years. I tried to buy a couple things for a lower price and they wouldn't budge. A guy in Falbes spot did cut me a deal on a set of M/P ductile iron 360 main caps, TY. I think the economy is not getting any better and the guys buying need a deal because their cash is limited, and the guys selling need to get as much as they can because they don't sell enough and the cost to get a vendor spot ain't cheap. Also, I think they need to just cancel Sundays from now on because there was hardly no one there except vendors. We sold a total of $70 from the four of us in our spot today,[Sunday]. And I know ain't, ain't a word but I'm from Missouri and we use it here.

Re: INDY CYL TRADESHOW March 6th-8th - 03/09/15 05:45 AM

agree with above, I had a new amd cuda bumper(asking 200), was offered 30, was offered 100 for new bucket seat covers from a guy that was selling the same for 350, sold alot and took a few things home, sunday was bad
Posted By: Rhinodart

Re: INDY CYL TRADESHOW March 6th-8th - 03/09/15 03:19 PM

I sold almost $200 worth of stuff on Sunday, best Sunday I have had in a while!
Posted By: gtx6970

Re: INDY CYL TRADESHOW March 6th-8th - 03/09/15 03:36 PM

I was there saturday only. Got in at nine and left around 3.
I was with the owner of the charger I am working on,,, and he spent a chunk.
I watched foot traffic and it didnt seem like may people were carrying parts. So in my mind I have a feeling sales were not good for most

Sunday anymore at any show/swap is useless other than a walking trail.
Posted By: SportF

Re: INDY CYL TRADESHOW March 6th-8th - 03/09/15 03:51 PM

Quote:

same old over priced beat up used junk.

Well, not all of it was. I got a great deal on a couple of 62 Ply headlight bezels, a deal on a couple parts for my 63 Ply, and picked up some clips for trim as well.

I thought there was some great parts there.

They had the Christmas tree "race" there as usual. And as usual, there was some terrific lights. A 0.509 light was number 23 qualifier!
Posted By: Stanton

Re: INDY CYL TRADESHOW March 6th-8th - 03/09/15 04:44 PM

In as much as Sundays are a waste for shows that size, my guess is the building is rented for the weekend and subsequently they charge vendors for that. If the show was only one day, the rent for space would still be the same.

I doubt any spectators go both days unless they missed something the first day. And of course most will go the first day because they want first crack at stuff.

The Sunday spectators are usually the few people who had to work Saturday or the "church crowd" ... looking for something to do after church so they go to the show but they don't spend money.

If they did make it a one day event, it would likely be a Sunday.

The only shows that justify being more than one day are the shows like Carlisle, where its a real challenge to do it in a day.
Posted By: FastmOp

Re: INDY CYL TRADESHOW March 6th-8th - 03/09/15 06:37 PM

I found some Road Runner parts. Was eyeballing the Allen Johnson Hemi Heads for 6K. But I thought the best deal was the B1 MC heads and rockers for $3900. They looked nice!

The Blue RT for 22K looked like a great deal. I didn't see the guys from Goodin motors this year.
Posted By: farmboy

Re: INDY CYL TRADESHOW March 6th-8th - 03/12/15 04:37 AM

I had a great time. Most of the stuff I brought was gone by Saturday afternoon. But I had my stuff priced to sell. I noticed the vendors with stupid prices still had most of there stuff. I did miss Mancini. I found a few things I needed. Will be back next year, I hope
© 2024 Moparts Forums