Quote:

Quote:

I know you are probably not thinking it would be fun, but have you thought about pulling the engine back out and going through it to check things internally like clearances, torque specs on things, etc.

Just with the errors so far, makes you tend to wonder about the rest of the job done on it.

haha ya it was mentioned. But the way I see it. I paid for it to be done right and it's on warranty. So if they did something wrong hopefully it shows up within the one or two year warranty period. Besides that, I don't really have the luxury of being able to spend the time to disassemble it and check it out, otherwise I would have done the whole rebuild myself. But I don't have time for all that.

I'm going to fire it up today and if they don't seal up the machine shop will have to take care of it.

so...you paid them to do it right and get a warranty and they can fix their mistakes.

...you are finding lots wrong and have either fixed it yourself, or they told you "meh, run it anyway, it'll be alright"

at what point are you actually going to take it in for them to fix their mistakes?

**Photobucket sucks**