Quote:

Quote:

It seems to be a enough of a struggle for Chrysler to keep what should be everyday replacement parts in stock anymore. The thought that they would keep the 'non essential extra's' in stock or reorder from the vendor is a joke at this point. I wonder how long the awaiting rulings list is now ? Dealer still has stuff on order for me from November…

I bet you and those two other guys waiting on the same parts are really encouraging Chrysler to drop $26,000 on a minimum order of the parts and sit on the remainder for the next 22 years.

The last batch sold out before the backorders were filled from before. I know how the system works so please try harder if you wish to insult me there bud

Parts used up through 2012/2013 M.Y production on eternal backorder with no answers from Center Line besides "its stuck in purchasing"

Flywheel bolts on backorder with "several hundred" according to the dealer awaiting fulfillment. Transmission dipstick tube used until 2012 and chrysler is in a pissing match with the vendor on the price. On and on and on

Anymore I do not recommend chrysler to anyone asking my opinion of them. Garbage vehicles with questionable product support. All those vehicles running around with 'lifetime' power train coverage I wonder what scheme chrysler has cooked up to dump their obligation for those who will come knocking in 5-10 years to collect on it ? They should have been left to die a few years ago.