Only by fluke I figured out the temp sensor was wrong as it was new one already. Was at the local auto supply and as he was looking up the part he asked if I had gauges or lights. Boom a light went off as the fellow that I got the first one from did not ask that question so I figured I got the wrong one. Other thing that tipped me was the gauges worked when I bypassed the sender so knew it was the sender. I went to our local Mopar classic car expert up here (Nationalmoparts.com) and got a sender from him and pow, it worked. Happy to see that.

Fuel, I have pretty much done everything you suggested here thus the reason I am pretty sure it is the sender. You explain it a little different but pretty much what I did. I have a new ground strap already on the sender and have checked the continuity to ground right from the sender fuel pipe and it is good. Tested the blue wire right at the tank and gauge worked so there is only one component left and that is the sender. Got a new one now and will test gauge from it before I start tearing things apart. I really do appreciate your help on this, it has been tremendous. Will let you know.