I would think a drag radial is a softer compound rubber for more traction. not sure how that works out for street duty, wet weather, longevity. is that a DOT approved tire? I see a lot of street guys go through a few sets a yr but they do lots of burnouts showboating on the streets.

I know the sportman pros were rated med to high horsepower and 20psi max on air pressure. I ran mine at 16psi and would drop to 12 psi to wrinkle the sidewall a little for max traction ( I could never break them loose on a launch LOL!)

A M/T sportsman is what a lot of the t-buckets use for street duty and they are a hard compound rubber next to a sportsman pro. but the sportsman & sportsman pro do not like the wet weather at any speed. they hydroplane a low speeds 40 mph on my truck.

IMHO, with 20 psi max air pressure/tubeless tires the extra $ for me was how long they have held up to daily driving on my truck. I think I am a little over 1/2 way on tred depth but not to the wear indicator yet.

that's another thing to think about. tubeless or tubes??? the M/T pros called for tubes but I ran them tubeless without issues. same with the SRs.

now I do like the squared edge look of the sportsman pro over the rounded edge look of sidewall on the drag radials or SR tires.

the SRs are about 250$ a tire at the speed shop.