Quote:

I use the A-body 8 3/4 , it tucks 12" x 4.5" backset rims with a 29x15x15 M/T Sportsman SR radial = 325/50/15 in the fenders.

they wear great on the street, good wet weather traction = mine do daily use 100 miles a day x 4 yrs now. I just now have to watch it in the rain at speed. no burnouts either.

the rubber compound is for DOT street use on cars/truck that are tubbed out to reduce wear with fattys tucked tight in turns.

my 29x15.5x15 M/T Sportsman Pros only lasted 14 months daily driving same 100 mile route to work. wet weather sucked even when new. lot more traction than SR radial for hook up.

I will be looking to go for another set of the SR radials in 1.5 yrs. and that is well worth the $ for fattys/longevity. IMHO

I like the looks of SR best but can get the best deal on the drag radials. Doe the SR tires have a deeper tread than the DRs? That would justify the extra price EZ enough. I found a set of new but never used SR 29/15.00/15 tires for $500 but it's a 3 hr drive each way. Besides, that's just a bit wider than I want. The 325/50/15 specs out at 13.5"