Quote:

Got a whole box of LED lights from superbrite, however I didn't use them. You have to put an inline resistor to make the turn signals work and on the brake/turn bulbs that means two resistors plus the front add two more. The resistors they sell are bulky ugly looking things that clip into the wiring, I'm waiting till they produce a bulb with the resistor built in. I did use the ones for the side marker lites/ dash gages since they didn't require the resistor. Nobody sells a flasher for a mopar that will work without the resistors.

I used 4 of these on the tail/brake lights on my 70 road runner. I don't know if these have resisters built in or something, but my blinkers and flashers work just fine...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TWO-SUPER...sQ5fAccessories

I was worried if they would be bright enough and throw off enough light, and I couldn't tell a real difference between these and the normal 1157's. Prior to switching out to these LED's when I was at idle in gear with headlights on and stepping on the brakes, my volt meter would drop to about 13. With nothing more than swapping in the LED's my volt meter stays solid at 14. So there is definately a noticeable differnce in the power draw.