He pretty much ALWAYS has a 16 ft trailer with a small bob cat hooked up to it.

A 12 valve cummins is $3500 just for the motor not to mention the cost of the conversion (trans, exhaust, fuel system...)or the fuel that is almost %50 more $ now so we are just trying to do the best we can with what we have.

If the intake is a real question I do have a regular performer butt I was figuring with converter slipage that any more TQ below 2000 will never be used.

He has mentioned that down the road he may get some 1.7 roller rockers to replace the stock 1.6 magnums we are going to use so he may get a little more lift out of it yet.

The motor he was running the last two years in it was a JY 5.9 with a ring job, a couple cylinders had a little excesive taper, slightly ported factory magnum heads, air gap, same carb, exhaust, under 9.0 compression, no quench, the cam in it was a 222@.050 .540 lift roller but every couple months it would poke a hole through a stock rocker. Him and his buddy built it and it is ready to get rebuilt again. It was barely adequate. I would have tried pushing a 440 on him but then he still has to change a bunch of crap and push the cost up too high and a 340 stroker will hold more re-sale value if he can ever get back to a cummins truck.

I am not causing global warming, I am just trying to hold off a impending Ice Age!