I'm with you. I have that book plus many others including the Reference Manual. I read them all (sometime more then once) and enjoy them, but I also do not believe everything I read in them. Moparts.com is a fantastic resource too and can be used as a tool to discover the truth, but not taken at 100% fact. Nothing is "for sure 100% guaranteed" correct when it comes to these old cars. An unrestored original car is the best reference (if that's what you are restoring), however not many of them around anymore.

So to all the people that write the books, write the judges reference guides, share their experiences on forums like this and help out those who want to learn.... I say Thank You for making an effort!

Stick around, be friendly, and get ready to learn a lot from some hardcore great guys on here.

Quote:

Yes, I have that book, I bought it before this day and age of the internet. So, at the time, it was an interesting read and contains some useful information.

But, compared to today's information that is available, it's a coffee table book with a gorgeous FM3 AAR on the cover. Mine says $29.95 on the back cover.

There is a wealth of knowledge on Moparts. Search for past threads before asking questions and give back info and your experiences to this site. It makes it better for everyone.

1970 Challenger T/A 4-Speed
1970 Challenger T/A 4-Speed
1970 Challenger T/A Auto
1970 Challenger R/T Auto
1970 Challenger Auto
1970 Challenger RT 440+6 4-Speed
1970 Challenger RT 440+6 4-Speed
1970 Hemi Challenger 4-Speed
1970 Hemi Cuda 4-Speed
1971 Cuda Auto
1971 Cuda 4-Speed
LOOKING to BUY 1970 & 1971 E Body J, V and R Code project cars