UPDATE

So I finally got through to Innovate on the phone, and I'm glad I did. The guy walked me through a few different options, and I now feel like I know what I want and why. If you want a system that offers an in-dash guage, and also allows full logging capability (this is me), then here's the ticket:

MXT-L + SSI-4 + PL-1

The MXT-L guage kit has the full wideband controller and in-dash guage. Then you can add the SSI-4, which allows you to integrate other inputs (RPM, Fuel Pressure, MAP, etc), and will hook up and feed directly to your computer (but you would have to have the computer hooked up and recording as you make a pass to log it). Add a PL-1 logger, and now you can record all of the info to an SD card for download to your laptop later.

All three of these items added up, cost approx. the same as an LM-2. The advantage is the guage, and the ability to purchase them as budget allows, and as needed over time. The guy at Innovate was pretty helpful in explaining it to me. He also strongly reccomended against analog guages, explaining that in this arena of information, an analog guage just doesnt offer the precise information that a digital guage offers. In fact, Innovate is in the process of discontinuing all of their G-series analog guages.

LemonWedge - Street heavy / Strip ready - 11.07 @ 120