Quote:

My M715 is plugged in to a timer

Cool deal, it bothers me when it's plugged in for more than like 12-24 hours. But then when it's this cold I'd be good for any amount of time just as long as the the truck starts. lol

I did not get through the day trouble free, one of my trucks air dryer purge valve froze up and would not build air. Even with me on my back under the truck in the middle of the road with a hand held trigger torch with map gas in the tank. I put a lot of heat into the dryer but the purge valve would not close. Had to have the truck towed back to the shop and it's inside thawing out right now. Luckily this happened at 4 PM after the truck ran for 9 hours and we got most of our work done for the day. The air temp was and is dropping hard right now. Not uncommon at all to see freeze ups at sun set when its getting really cold.

I just got here about a 1/2 hour ago and I just got back to the shop. I was outside all day today since 5:30 am.

I just got back from the parts house with a new purge valve/heater and a whole new dryer. I usually keep them here, I got "caught with my pants down" Not sure which I'm going to replace yet. It's gonna get done here in the next hour or so. The truck has to run tomorrow and the next. I do whatever whenever it takes to keep them going...for 30 years now.