Quote:

Looks good, what did it make on the dyno. Must be a torque monster with all those cubes.

We haven't done a whole lot of pulling on it yet. It will be being disassembled to address the one last problem we are having with this block. The oil drain back is not enough. The holes provided aren't enough, and the small amount of crank case pressure is keeping the oil from draining back well.

We have made a pull to 6500, and we were seeing 100 points (This works out to 650hp) We are of course expecting much more than that out of this thing, as it is very similar to the engine in my car.

Quote:

Looks good Kenny. Have you thought about a larger tube header, maybe 2" primary with a 4" collector?

These headers are our dyno headers and not the headers which will be in the car. I could see benefit from a 2" primary, how much, I am not sure. Maybe the best bet on this would be a step because of the port size. 4" exhaust for sure wouldn't hurt. My car at the same cubes is huffing through 3" street exhaust still and the fastest it has run is with the pipes on.

-Kenny