Quote:

Quote:

No real big changes in the car this winter, except for a new lexan windshield to replace the old scratched 15 year old one and freshened the E85 carb and installed the super victor intake back on,,,I did purchase a new LM-2 a/f meter and will attempt to get this system dialed in the right way instead of the hit or miss system that I have used for years with limited success.

NOW yer talkin................If you have any hair now get used to a few patches missing when you start tuning cos it never ends.

hair is mostly gone from life's little trials and tribulations so the only thing I have to be careful about is the bruises from banging my head against the wall, as for the lm2, i freaked out when I got on the web site to download the instruction manual and realizes that I needed to go to Staples and buy a ream of paper and some spare ink cartridges,, 53 pages I think.

Charley,,I got the car pretty well where I want it, so the only thing's I need to do is go back and fix a few things here and there, the old girl is getting a little rough around the edges and I cannot afford to build a new one

Light travels faster than the speed of sound,,,this is why some people seem bright untill you hear them speak.