Quote:

The Mancini Superformance #9383 works. Noticed rear leak on Duster the last race and it got really bad with dinner plate sized puddle on the trailer floor from starting motor to put the car in garage. I knew this was coming as I had ordered the Kit at the end of the season and am now getting ready for New Years Day Opener. So I installed the Superformance Kit from underneath (yep, as much fun as you can imagine) and crossed my fingers. No 130 mph runs yet but 1st impressions are promising. Survived extended idle and two 5200 rpm Tbrake stalls. Clean and dry. When it stops raining for Testing or New Years Day I'll confirm it holds up under race conditions. For the moment the vibe is good.

Thanks for the purchase

I don't fore-see you having any issues. When there is an issue it rears it's ugly head almost immediately.

Quote:

Greg, you pm box is full.......................

Cleaned out AGAIN!

Quote:

I just bought the last three they had...

Hoarder

For all those who are running the Superformance products Viton rear seals. If you were not experiencing any leak issues the seal can be re-used if carefully removed and cleaned with soap and water. Of course a good visual inspection is in order.

I've re-used the one in my motor 3 times

I'll reserve comment on the one piece Viton seals that you have to make your own cut with a razor blade to install until I have one in my hands..... and I will not pay $80.00 for it