I'm SOOOOOOO glad to see that I'm not the only one to have MAJOR problems with the MF stuff. Where do I start???? I got my kit early 2000's. My '70 Challenger has been a 15 yr. project. When it got time to install the kit it looked good. All powder coated. Never test fit. In hindsight that was my BIG mistake. When I did finally get it into the car, WOW !!!

1st. Car sat way too low. Headers were dragging the floor. Kit came with 14" shocks and they should have been 17". Springs had no compression. Too stiff. Called them. Got NO satisfaction. Made 2 1/2" spacers for the shock towers. Car sits fine but still has no suspension give. Weaker springs will help but ride height will be too low.

2nd. Oil filter didn't clear. Hemi motor on a ears. Called them. Again no satisfaction. Their fix, place washers between frame and K frame. They said that it wouldn't change the front end geometry. WTF?? Ended up notching the tube.

3rd. The tires were HITTING the fender lip. Center spacer weld Aluma-Lites with 205 tires. Couldn't turn them at all and that was with the tops of the tires 2" farther in that the bottoms. Either the lower control arms were too long or the upper ones were too short. Just to get the tires vertical had to adjust the upper heim joints so 90% of their threads were showing. Definitely NOT safe. Even after shortening the lowers. Called them again. Got no real answers. And NO, the car was never wrecked. I am the 2nd owner and have had it since 1973.

4th. The rack HIT the oil pump. Refer back to #2.

5th. The rack geometry will not LET the steering even work. I at least got the car to roll straight with out any problem. Toe, caster and camber are close. But as soon as I put any turn into it the tires want to turn in different arcs. I cant even push the car. Gave up even calling them.

This setup is the biggest POS I have ever seen. It's worth nothing to sell. None of this mess will transfer to an Alterkation piece. I have talked to my fab guy and he is willing to cut it to pieces and start from scratch but my budget won't allow that. So now I have a 95% completed project that sits there.

That's my rant.