either one will be fun. same as the sb vs bb, either one can provide the results. I wanted to do a 5.7 hemi in my duster twice now. and I just cant go through with it. the first time I decided against it because I was able to set it up with a bb for pennies on the dollar compared to a hemi swap. 6.1 wasn't an option at that time. I looked at it like this, a stock hp383 was rated close enough to a stock 5.7, the only gain to me was efi. which could be big, but im not afraid of a carb. dollar for dollar the value of it just wasnt there.
my car was setup like a pro-touring kind of build, I would not consider manual steering with 245s on the front. there was no borgeson box at that time. I don't want an aftermarket k frame.
the other problem at that time was the efi. looking at other guys swaps that were up and running, they had more into getting the thing to just run, than I had in my whole drivetrain.
the car has been set up for a few years now and I wanted to change things up a little. either build a fresh bb or hemi swap. I picked up a new truck hemi from a friend, and started looking at hemi builds again. looked at my car some more, and once again decided its just not worth it. id need a new quick time bell, new flywheel, new headers, new steering box, new radiator, do something with my k frame since no swap mounts will work on it, new fuel system, im just going to build a fresh bb. maybe one day ill find another car and start fresh with that hemi.
im running a mild 400, t56, and ford 8.8, I have taken it on some road trips and got 19-20 mpg with a holley 750.