Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

is different than this (which we will be using on the black Charger):

I make one that looks very similar to the one in the drawing/ sketch. My measurements are 8"high in front---6.5" high in back---19.5 width at front bottom----18" width at rear bottom---35" length at bottom. It also has a 1" flange al the way around. It is a new mold for us and is very straight. Back in the early 70's they were actually making these scoops out of plastic and they had a problem with taking on new and interesting shapes. Of course, mine are all hand laid fiberglass.

That sounds like a good deal to me. How much and how long would it take to make? I have an unlimited products on order and paid for however I wouldn't mind doing a hood scoop shoot out. You will be graded on quality, price and delivery date expectations.

While you`re in the mood, let me do your carb for a "Shootout"..............

I might be interested in one of these also.............PICS!

Dom.. for all the advertizing your doing(basically
on every post you hit) why dont you give up a few
bucks and advertize on the board here... get a web
site made up so you can give prices and other things
that you might do

Will look into that if/when things step up.

Just checked it out. I need to design a banner so I`ll get on that and maybe early next year I`ll step up. I knew this was comin but not THIS fast.................Thankxxx Mike........

Last edited by Thumperdart; 12/13/14 02:40 PM.

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....