Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Yes I have tried it! And I know a bunch of guys in Salt Lake, UT that tested it all last year. It truly looks like the answer to what is missing. And since it has no zinc, chlorine or teflon stuff in it, it may be around for a long time!

You think zinc additives will not be on the market for long? Why?

Why did they remove zinc from oil in the first place? Why did they remove lead from gasoline?
Probably the same people that invented the internet? I think they have been refered to as Luberals?

"Luberals" thats funny!!! My point is that an additive is SO "under radar" that its highly unlikely to be the target for removal from the market in its additive form. Taking out of the oil solves 99.999% of the problem due to the incredibly small minority of people that will actually put a zinc ADDITIVE in the crankcase. Tetraethyl Lead was removed (I think?--maybe you can still buy it as an additive?) but that was a pretty visable issue (Lead is poison that everyone equates to ruining our children's lives), I don't think the 'zinc kills catalytic converters over time and therefor leads to more pollution from high mileage cars' is in the same league in terms a problem that needs to be addressed.

I would bet that zinc additive will be on the market for some time, and likely more will even be introduced.
Moly (Comp Cams additive is Moly) works too.