part#2465165 I saw this on craigslist this morning and bought it. It has been butchered up top a little. But I am going to fix it. I almost passed on it but I never saw one of these and I thought I should still buy it. according to some old magazine articles it is an improved verion of the single plenum max wedge nascar intake. It has dual ports to still give some ram tuning and more power throughout rpm range. I am going to see if someone can tig weld it and then I will just grind it down smooth as I can. It had epoxy covering the hole in the picture. I just finished cleaning it all out. It sucked. I paid $250. But even damaged it was just too cool to pass on. Someone ground out the carb area so bad they went through a plenum wall. Who are these people that do this. What are they thinking. I want opinions on if the carb will seal with a standard gasket? The guy I bought it from had a carb spacer mounted permanent. But I removed for now to see what damage there really was. I hope there is enough flange left for a carb too seal. I have a max wedge clone I am building. And thought if I ever want just a four barrel on it . This one I would like too use.

8305702-PA191267.JPG (323 downloads)
Last edited by keith airgrabber; 10/19/14 09:03 PM.