A break down on my build for those who don’t know me or haven’t read any of my posts.

My car is a 68 Dart. A full chassis car (drag race only). It weighs 2836 with me and the Mega Block. I now have my KB block (RB) to take its place. It has an ATI glide with the 1.76 1st on a trans break. It stalled out around 5300. That may have to change for the new setup. The rear has 4.56’s with 32x14.5w slicks. It also has wheelie bars and a chute.

My Dart is a bracket car.

The motor is a 572 (4.500 bore). It has 7.100 R&R billet aluminum Pro-Mod rods. I would like to run it on alcohol with 15.0 to 15.5 to 1 compression. It will be a single carb on a cast B1 manifold on top of B1 Originals. They have 67cc combustion chambers. The bump stick will be a 54mm roller Bullet cam. I’d like to keep the RPM’s to 7000-7300 max. That being said, for a couple races during the year, I would like my car to run 8.17 to 8.20, the rest of the time I’d like to slow it down to 8.90’s to 9.00’s. All naturally aspirated. Hopefully that is doable.
If there is more info you need, just ask.

Thank you to everyone here

Greg

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Cost is irrelevant, making memories is far more valuable!biggrin