I had to get an ITN#... in order to do that I contacted a broker and gave them the title#, the sellers info (name, address etc), the selling price of the car, my name and address as well as my passport#! This was all required...

Then, once I received the ITN# (approx 24hrs) I emailed that, my name and address and phone number to the US border crossing of my choice. I then was required to wait 72 hours before exporting the car from the USA.

Once I arrived at the border I presented the automated reply email I had received from the border crossing along with my email from the broker showing my ITN#....

I was processed and through the USA border in approx 12 mins....quick and painless!

I may have been able to get the ITN# myself but for the $50.00 dollar cost and the peace of mind knowing it was done correctly it was worth it to me! I should also add that when I first inquired I was told that they will not start the 72 hours w/o an ITN# being submitted....ther was NO requirement to have any paperwork sent directly to the border crossing! I had it all in my possession.

Hope this helps...

Bryan.

Don't be stupid.... it's not smart!

1970 Super Bee. Big blk 4 speed car.
1973 Dodge Dart Sport 340 4 speed car.
1985 Dodge Ram D-100 /6 auto. Original paint
1990 Dodge Ram D-150 V-6 5 Speed. Original paint
1995 Chrysler LHS V-6 auto. Original paint
2014 Ram 1500 R/T 5.7 Hemi...!