I have a one-piece tilt front end on my Road Runner so the only thing out there (past the firewall) is frame rails and engine. Once I tilt that front end up, I want a CLEAN look.

I know I'm not the first to want and build a CLEAN engine bay look with the "none-to-minimal life support" appearance, so I appreciate any Photos, Tips, Advice, Suggestions, I can get from everyone here!

All that will be out there (without inner fenders) will be engine and radiator. No PS, No PB, No trans lines, etc.

Oddly enough, 10-point cage and all, I kept the heater core so I can drive it in the winter - and keep a little warm and keep the windows clear, so I'll need the heater hoses to stay.

I plan on the following components on the engine:
-- Mopar electronic ignition
-- MSD coil (and tach wire)
-- Denso 1-wire alternator
-- Water temp

So I need to "hide" - or cleanly mount/route the following:
-- Electronic ignition box
-- Windshield washer reservoir (need ideas for container)
-- Heater hoses
-- Water temp sensor line

My objective here is to eliminate (as in magic) the appearance of any life support to the engine. Thanks to all for any advice or suggestions you can throw my way!

Lastly - excuse the beat up Direct Connection valve covers in the second picture below; they are temp covers for engine break-in while I modify my Mopar Performance ones!

(Hensley Performance built engine; http://www.hensleyperformance.com )

Wile E. Coyote
Super Genius, Lover of FCA US LLC Products
68 Road Runner (440 4-spd), 71 Superbee (383 slap), 71 Charger 500 (383 4-spd wA/C 1of 182), 72 Imperial, 74 Charger SE (440 sunroof), 84 D350 Crew-cab Dually (440), 75 D300 Dually Tandem (318 4-speed)