Mr_P its made that way.That was the 1st thing I noticed when I opened the hood before buying it.I never thought of myself as being ole school but I never liked NOS till I went in with my partners(Grudge Racers)and all 3 of there T/S cars use NOS and now I am a believer in NOS.A friend of mine had a Buck GN Turbo car that would fly,but I thought it was a one of a kind car,so I never was interested in the Super-Charged or Turbo cars.Till I went to buy a Viper and found out he was selling it to buy a Calloway Corvette which was Super-Charged and after seeing the Vette and driving it I had to have it.But now I am a believer in the Super-Charged & Turbo cars!
Turbos,Pro-Chargers and Super-Chargers are the future,when Venegence Racing Tuned mine they told me they could get another 200+hp out of mine,but it would take away a little of the street-ability.The engine in my Vette is just as smooth @ 40 mph in 4 gear as my Lincoln Town car is,and the only thing changed from the 9:38 pass @ SGMP park is I raised the rear tires from 18 lbs back up the 27.5 lbs.Its called a Super Car but I call it a Sleeper.You & I and maybe just a few more will be only ones who know what that means.

8260301-vette015.jpg (165 downloads)

"To Be The Man'You Have Got To Beat The Man" "T/D and Pro-Bracket Racer"